2017 RATES – SAFARI LODGE European and Canadian (other than Quebec)
Note: The European and Canadian (other than Quebec) clientele hunting packages include the non-resident deer hunting license and therefore are more expensive than the Quebec, Canada resident rates.
Rivière aux Saumons Territory
FROM AUGUST 19 TO DECEMBER 3
5 NIGHTS/4 COMPLETE DAYS OF HUNTING
SAFARI LODGE 5* ACCOMMODATIONS
Pavillon Lodging (min. 8 to 12 hunters)
Rest of Canada and Europe ($CAN)
- Price before taxes: 5,613$
- Federal sales tax : 281$
- Provincial sales tax : 560$
- Sub‐total: 6,454$
- Non‐resident hunting license: 386$
- Total price including taxes : 6,840$
- Round trip airfare from Mirabel (Montreal) or Quebec City to Anticosti Island
- Ground transportation from Rivière aux Saumons’ airport to the lodge
- Full lodging for five (5) nights including French cuisine prepared by our professional “Chef” as well as all alcoholic beverages
- Four (4) full hunting days two (2) deer
- 1 guide, 1 pick-up, 1 ATV for two (2) hunters
- Non-resident hunting license
- Packing of deer for the return flight
- Salmon fishing available until September 15th
Lodging taxe and Quebec airport taxe not included.
Note: Due to the large variation in fuel prices for the plane, a fuel surcharge could be applicable on the trip.
- A deposit of $1,500 per hunter is requested within 10 days of the reservation
- The balance is payable sixty (60) days prior to your arrival
- Any reservation done after June 30 is payable immediately
- A confirmation of the reservation will be sent
If the trip is cancelled after our confirmation, cancellation fees will be charged as follows :
- Before March 1st, 375$ fees per hunter
- Between March 1st and June 30th, 1500$ fees per hunter
- After June 30th, the total amount of the package.
- Replacement will be accepted, at all times and without charges.
- We strongly suggest you take a cancellation or interruption insurance coverage.