2019 RATES – SAFARI LODGE Canadian and European Residents
Rivière aux Saumons Territory
5 NIGHTS/4 COMPLETE DAYS OF HUNTING
SAFARI LODGE 5* ACCOMMODATIONS
Pavillon Lodging (min. 8 to 12 hunters)
Canada and Europe ($CAN)
- Price before taxes: 5,855$
- Federal sales tax : 293$
- Provincial sales tax : 584$
- Total price including taxes : 6,732$
- Round trip airfare from Mirabel (Montreal) or Quebec City to Anticosti Island
- Ground transportation from Rivière aux Saumons’ airport to the lodge
- Full lodging for five (5) nights including French cuisine prepared by our professional “Chef” as well as all alcoholic beverages
- Four (4) full hunting days, limit of two (2) deer
- 1 guide, 1 pick-up, 1 ATV for two (2) hunters
- Packing of deer for the return flight
- Salmon fishing available until September 15th
Hunting and fishing license, lodging taxe and Quebec airport taxe not included.
Note: Due to the large variation in fuel prices for the plane, a fuel surcharge could be applicable on the trip.
- A deposit of $1,500 per hunter is requested on confirmation of the reservation
- The balance is payable sixty (60) days prior to your arrival
- Any reservation done after June 30 is payable immediately
- A confirmation of the reservation will be sent
If the trip is cancelled after our confirmation, cancellation fees will be charged as follows :
- Before March 1st, 375$ fees per hunter
- Between March 1st and June 30th, 1500$ fees per hunter
- After June 30th, the total amount of the package.
- Replacement will be accepted, at all times and without charges.
- We strongly suggest you take a cancellation or interruption insurance coverage.